- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Bed Liner CoatingWe have 2 Items for Bed Liner Coating In-stock.
Select your Bed Liner Coating brand from the list below.
When it comes to carrying and transporting heavy loads, you always rely on your trusty truck to help you. With this, it is just fitting that you take the necessary measures to prolong the lifespan of your ride. With everyday use, it's inevitable for your vehicle to avoid getting damaged. To give it that added level of protection, the best thing you can do is invest in a good bed liner coating that you can easily apply. This product is an easy and cost-effective way to take good care of your trucks bed's surface. You see, after a while, your bed liner can accumulate moisture and debris. And if you don't have time to clean it properly, this can cause corrosion or rusting that will diminish the quality of your bed. It can also cause the paint job of the surface to chip. Applying a good amount of high-quality bed liner coating will help shield your truck bed from damage-causing elements. It will serve as a permanent protection against harmful elements that can ruin its look. If you are on a tight budget, you can definitely save money by putting it on yourself. There are many varieties available in the market today, and they are applied in different ways roll-on, brush, or spray. Some also offer UV protection while others provide a nice textured finish after application. Choose one that suits your needs and preference ASAP!To get the best bed liner coating that will complement your ride, don't go elsewhere and stay right here at Auto Parts Warehouse the most excellent source of high-quality auto parts and accessories in the market. Our website boasts of a comprehensive yet easy-to-use catalog that will make your shopping easy and breezy. If you find yourself in a fix while looking for a particular item, don't think twice and call us right away. Our team of auto parts experts is always on standby and ready to help 24/7. If you're worried about the security of our transactions, you'll be glad to know that we provide a very convenient order tracking service. This wonderful feature allows you to get updates regarding the status of your purchase until it is delivered. And last but definitely not the least, we make sure that you get your money worth with the help of our low price guarantee. This ensures you get the best deals in the market especially if you want to save on cash. What more can you ask for? Hurry! Surf through our website right now to get hold of the perfect bed liner coating for your vehicle. Place your orders today!
Choosing the Right Bed Liner Coating for Your Vehicle
Protecting your truck bed is not as complicated as it sounds. All you need to do is prolong the paint job on your truck bed by placing proper bed liner coating suited to your vehicle. If you plan to use your truck bed for hauling, then having a bed liner coating should be your first concern. Your coating options range from basic to high-end bed liners.
Matching capabilities to your needs
Here's a brief comparison of truck bed liner types:
- Spray-on ? This type comes in a DIY kit and offers superior protection for your truck bed. It lasts the longest among bed liner types. Aside from withstanding dents and scratches, the rubber spray also prevents your truck load from sliding around while driving. With these capabilities comes a great price. If you're willing to spend for a long-term bed liner satisfaction, then this is what you're looking for.
- Drop-in ? If you intend to use your truck for hauling heavy loads like construction materials and equipment, then this type would suit your needs. It's made of durable plastic which allows modification to fit your truck bed's size. However, drop-in bed liners have their own weaknesses. They last for about 5 years only, hide water which eventually leads to your truck bed's corrosion, slide around if not custom-made thus scratching your paint, and make noise when driving at high speeds. Though affordable and sturdy enough for tough loads, drop-in bed liners are highly consumable.
- Carpet ? This is also known as a material bed liner. Aesthetically, carpet bed liners are superior to the other types. They make your truck look sophisticated and can even compliment expensive trucks. They are made to custom fit your truck bed so your load doesn't move around. They are both water and scratch-resistant, so, your truck bed is safe from rusting, staining, and cracking.
- Mat ? This is the cheapest bed liner type and is suitable for those who run on a budget. Though it doesn't offer much protection unlike the other types, mats do prevent your load from sliding around. They are also handy, giving you an option to roll them out when you don't need them. When choosing mats for your truck bed, it's important to consider the thickness that would suit your cargo.
Gathering suggestions from other users
Knowing which bed liner type is popular among truck drivers can help you in your buying decision. Research your truck make online, like Ford or Mitsubishi for example, and see which ranks highest. Also read on their reviews of such bed liner types and make careful assessments on each.
How to Strengthen Your Truck Bed: Installing Truck Bed Liner Coating
Hauling different sorts of loads can damage your truck bed in the long run. That is where bed liner coating comes in, to keep your truck bed from rusting and cracking. It's easy to protect your truck bed. With basic tools and a bit of patience, your truck bed can be scratch and dent-proof in no time.
Follow these simple steps in installing a bed liner coating:
Difficulty level: Moderate
Tools to be used:
- Soft-bristle brush
- Cleaning solvent
- Socket wrench set
- Pliers or vice grip
- Rubber mallet
- Bed liner coating fit for your truck
Step 1:Use a soft-bristle brush to clean the truck bed's surface. Brush off dirt and debris and hose it down. Wipe the bed with a cleaning solvent and let it dry completely.
Step 2:Put the truck's tailgate down and position the bed liner material on the bed. You can ask a helper to assist you in lifting the bed liner.
Step 3:Place the wheel flares over the wheel wells. Likewise, line up the bed liner holes with the truck bed side rails.
Step 4:Use a rubber mallet to put the plastic fittings into place. Tap them slightly to avoid damaging the truck. Secure the fitting caps tightly.
Step 5:Inspect the edges carefully to see if there are plastic burrs. Check for a proper fit as well. Pull the bed liner back and forth to see if it fits correctly. You can try lifting up on it or shaking it side to side as well.
Observe the first few days after you've installed the bed liner. If you notice that the bed liner is displaced, fix it immediately to prevent further damage. You can also apply an adhesive between the bed and the liner to avoid slippage. This ensures that your bed liner is fitted tightly on your truck bed.