- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Bull BarWe have 455 Items for Bull Bar In-stock.
Select your Bull Bar vehicle from the list below.
Select your Bull Bar brand from the list below.
Did you know that, aside from vehicle collision, hitting a stray animal can cause damage to a car's front end? Those who regularly drive through wooded areas are at high risk of meeting this kind of accident. When an animal suddenly runs across the road, a running vehicle may end up hitting a tree if the driver is not alert. When that happens, expect a deep dent where your flawlessly contoured hood used to be. Car owners who want to preserve the excellent form of their vehicle can invest in a high-quality Bull Bar. This protective add-on, which is installed at the front-end of the vehicle, shields the vital components located in front of the vehicle like the headlights, grille, and bumper. Aside from protection, this bar also improves the vehicle's aesthetics. With this part in place, the front end will look bigger and sturdier. Overall, it's going to make the vehicle appear more impressive. A wide array of bull bars is available in the market today. Car owners have to choose carefully which one suits their car and requirements best. Bull bars are crafted from a selection of materials like welded steel, aluminum tubing, molded polycarbonate, and polyethylene. These have varied characteristics, so you must carefully select the right part for your car. For the best Bull Bar selections, shop only at Auto Parts Warehouse! All you need to do is browse through our online catalog to see all that we offer. Better place an order now and take advantage of our great deals and prices!
Getting the Right Bull Bar for Your Vehicle
Bull bars, as the name suggests, are designed to protect you and your vehicle from collisions with animals. For those driving in deer-populated areas, getting a bull bar would certainly be a good investment since over 90% of animal collisions in the United States involve deer. A bull bar can also be a good accessory since it allows you to mount radio antennas, spot lights, and vehicle winches on it-turning your ride into a serious off-road vehicle. A bull bar also gives your vehicle a rugged, tougher look.
Here are some things to consider when getting a bull bar:
- Check if a bull bar has been designed to suit your specific vehicle or if it is a universal bull bar designed for a wide range of vehicles. The latter may be cheaper, but it will give you less quality and protection.
- Bull bars usually made of either pure steel or an alloy. Steel bull bars are more durable and can withstand stronger impacts. However, they are also much heavier and may be quite a burden on your vehicle's suspension system. Alloy bull bars are not as strong as steel bull bars, but they are lighter. Because of this difference in weight, we recommend steel bull bars for heavy, four-wheel-drive vehicles and alloy bull bars for lighter, rear-wheel-drive (or front-wheel-drive) vehicles.
- Make sure the bull bar you get is compatible with your vehicle's air bags. In the event of a high-speed collision, an incompatible bull bar may interfere with the timing of your vehicle's airbags. This would make your airbags inflate either too early or too late-a problem which spells disaster for you and your passengers.
- Get a bull bar that is designed with a secure mounting system. A bull bar that is fastened to your vehicle by a just a few bolts to the chassis rails will not give you the protection you need. An ideal mounting system virtually makes a bull bar an extension of your vehicle's chassis and is braced to absorb impact across a wide area, thus giving you maximum protection.
- Familiarize yourself with state laws regarding bull bars. If you plan on taking your vehicle abroad, bear in mind that bull bars are banned in European Union countries.
Also, be sure to check your vehicle's owner manual for any specifications regarding bull bars. Remember these tips and you will soon be enjoying a tougher and more secure driving experience.
Installing a Bull Bar
Like the name suggests, bull bars are designed to protect you and your vehicle from animal collisions. If you do a lot of driving in deer-populated areas, installing a bull bar would definitely be a good investment. Deer collisions account for over 90% of animal collisions in the United States. Not only can a bull bar protect your vehicle, it can also be a good accessory. You can mount spot lights and vehicle winches on it to better equip you for serious off-road driving. It also gives your vehicle a nice, tougher look.
Here's what you'll need:
- Adjustable wrench
- Bull bar package (with all the necessary bolts and brackets)
- Vehicle owner manual
And here's what to do:
- Before beginning the installation, check if the bull bar you ordered has all the necessary components. The bull bar should come with lots of nuts, bolts, and brackets that will help in the installation.
- Locate the brackets underneath your front bumper. Attach the first bull bar installation bracket with an outrigger to one of the brackets under your bumper. Secure it in place with a bolt. Just use your fingers to tighten the bolt for now.
- Get the second installation bracket and attach it behind the first one, securing it to the main chassis.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the other side.
- You will notice holes on the installation brackets. Align your bull bar's mounting holes with those of your installation brackets. Insert bolts and secure them into place with nuts. Again, just use your fingers to tighten the bolts.
- Push the bull bar towards the grill of your vehicle until it is as close as you'd like it to be then tighten all the bolts with your adjustable wrench (starting with the bumper bracket connections and followed by the bolts securing your bull bar to the installation brackets).
Installation can take 30 minutes to over an hour. Check your owner manual for specifications that may require you to deviate from these general instructions.