We Have 2,224 Items for Cargo Mat In-Stock.
Select your vehicle from the list below:
Does your cargo mat look like it's been beaten out with all its rips and scratches? If you want to provide maximum protection for your bed liner, you'd better replace its mat with a better one right away. With this new mat, your truck bed is completely safe from damage even if you place all your construction supplies, gardening stuff, and other things you store at the back of your truck. Crafted from premium-quality rubber, this amazing cargo mat is incredibly strong and wear resistant, so you can be sure that it will last long. What's good about this mat is that it's skid resistant, so it won't easily slip off from your bed liner. It's a direct fit to your vehicle, making it easy to install. So get the maximum protection for your truck and get a new cargo mat here at Auto Parts Warehouse where we provide a wide selection of mats that perfectly fits your vehicle. We want you to make the most out of your online shopping experience; that's why we offer huge discounts of up to 70% and free shipping service when you purchase over $50! Don't wait! Browse our catalog and buy this product today!
Choosing the Best Cargo Mat for Your Ride
Keep the vehicle floor and carpet safe from wear and tear with a cargo mat. Simply place this on top of your carpet, and your worries about dirt and water spills are gone. With so many choices in the market these days, how will you find the best for your automobile? Well, here are some things to consider:
Types of cargo mat
- Rubber cargo mats - They are probably the cheapest mats for the cargo area. They are durable and flexible, and they also look great. The downside is that they are not resistant to extreme weight and pressure, leaving them twisted and scarred.
- Vinyl cargo mats - They are definitely the most common type in the auto world these days. They are tougher than rubber cargo mats, and they come in various designs that will give your cargo area a fresher look.
- Carpet-surfaced cargo mats - They are the best choice if you have a luxury ride and you are living in a place where it doesn't usually rain. However, they are more expensive compared to other types.
The different faces of a cargo mat
- Different manufacturers offer different cargo mat features. Their cargo mats may have nib backing, raised edges, and ridged designs that solve carpet-based problems.
- You will also find cargo mats with rear-seat organizers, one-length types, and with side organizers for virtually all types of sport utility vehicles.
Whatever kind of automobile you have, you are sure to find the best for your ride.
Finding your ride's perfect mat
- You can easily find a cargo mat that will match your automobile if you browse through products that are made precisely for your vehicle's make and model. Don't be confused with mats made for cars and utility trucks because only sport utility vehicles (SUVs) have cargo areas.
- We highly suggest that you consider your needs. If you are living in an area where it often rains, we recommend vinyl cargo mats. Why? Because they are weather resistant and easy to maintain.
- Your lifestyle also matters when choosing a cargo mat. If you are the off-road type of guy, you should get tougher cargo mats-the same goes if you are a business man, as you probably transport a lot of cargo.
- If you want excellent quality, get one from tried-and-tested brands.
Keeping Your Cargo Mat in Good Condition
Cargo mats-they are easy to use and very practical. These add-ons can simply be placed on top of the floor to catch dirt and grime and even contain spills. Aside from protecting the floor from damage and corrosion, they keep the cargo clean and dry. If you want to keep your cargo mats in good condition, well here are some good tips to keep in mind:
Keeping them in place
Most cargo mats are designed to fit every contour of your cargo area, so there is no need to use adhesives to keep them in place. What you can do is use a weight on their corner. This, together with the mats' nib backing, keep them flat on the floor and their raised edges to the sides of the cargo area.
Keeping them clean
Cargo mats are designed to keep dirt and moisture from seeping through the carpet and onto the metal flooring of your automobile, which may easily corrode without a good cover. But after some time, these cargo mats will get dirty or may even wear out. Good thing is, they are light and durable, so you don't have to worry about wear and tear as long as you clean the mats from time to time.
There are two easy ways to maintain your cargo mats. One is by simply vacuuming or sweeping dirt or dust from their surface. You can do this any time: right before or after hitting the road, during the red light, or after a brief stop somewhere. You can also wash them with water and soap or any cleaning detergent, especially when they become too dirty. You just have to take the mats off, wash and rinse them well, and hang them to dry. Then place them back in the cargo area of your car. It's that easy!