DAYCO TIMING BELT -- 48.39 in. effective length, 0.95 in. top width, 129 teeth; For water pump driven by timing belt; Features patented and self-lubricating fabric that provides exceptional resistance to abrasion for extended pulley and belt life; Its molded cog design runs quieter and is more economical than chain drives; Designed with a high modulus glass fiber non-stretch cord that delivers precise length stability to keep the engine running smoothly over the life of the belt; The belt's compounding and tooth configurations are designed for specific applications ranging from normal service to high performance and high temperature engines; Meets all OEM specifications; With Dayco limited warranty.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Length: 48.39 in.
- Tooth Quantity: 129
- Width: 0.95 in.
- Fit note: Car
This product fits the following Acura Integra submodels
- 1986-1989: LS; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS, FI, D16A1, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1986-1989: RS; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS, FI, D16A1, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1987-1988: LS Special Edition; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS, FI, D16A1, Naturally Aspirated"