1994-2001 Acura Integra Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly - Replacement - Rear, Driver Or Passenger Side, Black, Twin-tube, Shock absorber, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT SHOCK ABSORBER
Our REPLACEMENT shock absorber is manufactured from high quality materials and is built to match OE specifications at very affordable price. Get rid of your worn damper and restore your vehicle's steering precision and handling characteristics with this product. Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides maximum safety and stability
- Greatly improves passenger comfort in all road conditions
- Location: Rear, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Design: Twin-tube
- Type: Shock absorber
- Color/Finish: Black
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Damping Type: Non-adjustable
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collapsed Length: 15.55 in.
- Damper Travel: 6.1 in.
- Extended Length: 21.65 in.
- Lower Mount Style: Loop
- Notes: Gas charged; Includes nut
- Upper Mount Style: Stem
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1997-2001: GS; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1994-2001: GS-R; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1994-2001: LS; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1994-1998: RS; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1995-1996: Special Edition; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
Serves purpose for a good price by Rob, February 6, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Put them on the car and they work. Cheap price. Whats not to like?