Earn 96 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: ARBH960901
- Mfr #: ARBH960901
1995-1999 Acura NSX Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - After Primary Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement, 16.75 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- 16.75 in. wire length
- Threaded-in type, includes connector
- Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability
- Helps reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life
- Location: After Primary Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Male
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 16.75 in.
- 1999-1999: Alex Zanardi Edition; 6 Cyl 3.2L; "GAS, FI, C32B1, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1997-1999: Base; 6 Cyl 3.2L; "GAS, FI, C32B1, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1997-1999: T; 6 Cyl 3.2L; "GAS, FI, C32B1, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1995-1999: Base; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, C30A1, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1995-1999: T; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, C30A1, Naturally Aspirated"
Civic LX 2000 02 sensor downstream by bipedalist, October 24, 2009
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
This one gave me some angst when receipt showed Honda Odyssey 3.5L not my Honda application so I double-checked cross referenced order confirmation product number against packing slip product number and the application was good to go and matched up regardless of the Odyssey listing. Cable length just about too close for comfort, would be good to add an extra inch or two to this one.