HASTINGS PREMIUM FUEL FILTER, IN-LINE -- 1.90625 in. O.D., 0.25 in. inlet, 0.25 in. outlet, 4.0625 in. length; With four clamps and two hoses; Comes with all metal housing and self-venting drain that adds superior structural strength; Built to meet or exceed OE specifications; Features no-bowl design that eliminates the mess and difficulty of changing plastic bowls; Has a hydroshield media that provides an average of 37 percent more holding capacity; It eliminates the need to separately vent the fuel system prior to draining; It has a water sensor port that accepts OEM sensors for easy monitoring; Easy-opening valve requires 88 percent less torque to open and close; Replaces Case L79756, Chrysler 2455808, John Deere AM38708, Mitsubishi MB554970, New Holland 269212, Nissan 16400-A0600, 16400-A0601, and Baldwin BF833-K2; With Hastings' limited warranty.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Fit note: Car
This product fits the following Aston Martin DB3 submodels
- 1956-1956: Base; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1953-1955: S; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1951-1952: Base; 6 Cyl 2.6L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"