1989-1991 Audi 200 Quattro Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 24.25 x 12.19 x 1.88 in. core size, 1.25 in. inlet size, 1.25 in. outlet size, 2.5 x 12.5 in. top header, 2.5 x 12.5 in. bottom header. With top right inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features copper core that boosts coolant flow and brass tank for long-term durability. Built without engine and transmission oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Brass
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: No
- Core Dimensions: 24.25 x 12.19 x 1.88 in.
- Core Material: Copper
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top right
- Inlet Size: 1.25 in.
- Notes: 2.5 x 12.5 in. top header; 2.5 x 12.5 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 3
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.25 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 443121251K
- Replaces Partslink Number: AU3010123
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1991-1991: 20v Avant; 5 Cyl 2.2L;
- 1991-1991: 20v; 5 Cyl 2.2L;
- 1991-1991: Avant; 5 Cyl 2.2L;
- 1989-1991: Base; 5 Cyl 2.2L;