1984-1987 Audi 4000 Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 23.03 x 12.13 x 1.26 in. core size, 1.25 in. inlet size, 1.25 in. outlet size, 1.75 x 12.75 in. top header, 1.75 x 12.75 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom left outlet location. Features copper core that boosts coolant flow and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built without engine and transmission oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Engine Oil Cooler Material: Without EOC
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: No
- Core Dimensions: 23.03 x 12.13 x 1.26 in.
- Core Material: Copper
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.25 in.
- Notes: 1.75 x 12.75 in. top header; 1.75 x 12.75 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 2
- Outlet Location: Bottom left
- Outlet Size: 1.25 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 811121251AB
- Transmission Fluid Cooler Material: Without TOC
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1984-1987: S; 4 Cyl 1.8L;