DAYCO NO SLACK AUTOMATIC BELT TENSIONER -- Designed to maintain constant tension on serpentine belt drives; Its patented flat spring design provides less operating range variations in tension; Reduces the risk of premature accessory bearing failure and lessens the risk of belt squeal and slippage or poor accessory performance; Features a Teflon strip wound within the spring that resists abrasion, a heavy-duty cast aluminum arm that offers additional strength and less distortion, an aluminum retainer ring that locks the spring case and arm together and seals against corrosion, a thermoplastic rubber spring slot plug that keeps out harmful contaminants, a lubricated nylon pivot tube bushing and spring bushing that promotes quieter performance, a rubber O-ring that seals against dust and grime, and a zinc coated mounting bolt that resists rust and is concentric for a more even degree of constant tension; With Dayco limited warranty.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Fit note: Car
This product fits the following Audi A4 submodels
- 2007-2009: Cabriolet; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, BWT, Turbocharged"
- 2007-2008: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, BWT, Turbocharged"
- 2005-2006: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, BPG, Turbocharged, VIN F"
- 2003-2006: Cabriolet; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "GAS, FI, AMB, Turbocharged"
- 2005-2005: Base; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "GAS, FI, AMB, Turbocharged"
- 2004-2004: Avant; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "GAS, FI, AMB, Turbocharged, VIN C"
- 2002-2004: Base; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "GAS, FI, AMB, Turbocharged, VIN C"