DAYCO TIMING BELT -- Camshaft timing belt; Water pump driven by timing belt, interference engine; 1184 mm effective length, 23 mm top width, 8.000 mm tooth pitch, 148 teeth, round tooth with flat tip profile; Without timing marks; Features patented and self-lubricating fabric that provides exceptional resistance to abrasion for extended pulley and belt life; Its molded cog design runs quieter and is more economical than chain drives; Designed with a high modulus glass fiber non-stretch cord that delivers precise length stability to keep the engine running smoothly over the life of the belt; The belt's compounding and tooth configurations are designed for specific applications ranging from normal service to high performance and high temperature engines; Meets all OEM specifications; With Dayco limited warranty.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Length: 1184 mm
- Tooth Quantity: 148
- Warranty: Dayco limited warranty
- Width: 23 mm
- Fit note: Car
This product fits the following Audi A4 submodels
- 2007-2009: Cabriolet; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, BWT, Turbocharged"
- 2007-2008: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, BWT, Turbocharged"
- 2005-2006: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, BPG, Turbocharged, VIN F"