2001-2006 Audi A4 Catalytic Converter - EvanFischer - 49-state legal - no CA shipments, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Fitment Info
This direct fit item is manufactured from high quality and durable stainless steel catalytic case and 16-gauge aluminized steel tubes for long lasting durability and for better protection. It also features honeycomb catalyst that has maximum surface area flow.
OBD-II and EPA compliant catalytic converter; It is a high quality aftermarket replacement for the OEM catalytic converter. Designed for easy installation - it requires no cutting or welding! This is manufactured in accordance to industry standards to ensure product durability and reliability; best of all, EvanFischer products are covered by 5-year or 50,000-mile limited warranty.
- 2 oxygen sensor ports
- Oval body
- All gaskets for ease of fitment
Not legal for sale in California and New York; Cannot be shipped to CA or NY addresses.
- Emissions: 49-state legal - no CA shipments
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Assembly
- Tube Material: Aluminized steel
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Catalyst Substrate Material: Ceramic honeycomb
- Dimensions: 16.63 in. overall length
- Replaces OE Number: 8E0131089DX
- Warranty: 5-year or 50,000-mile limited warranty
- 2003-2006: Cabriolet; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2004-2005: Avant; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2001-2005: Base; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
DOES NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO FITTING by Josh, April 23, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
The flange is off on the angle and doesnt match up. It wasted my time and my buddies time trying to put the thing on.