Earn 123 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in Same Day or Next Business Day
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: W0133-1736743
- Mfr #: W0133-1736743
2000-2006 Audi TT Quattro Manual - Bentley - Repair manual
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
1.8L turbo, 3.2 L including roadster and quattro
Hardcover, 8 3/8 in. x 11 in.
1826 photos, illustrations and diagrams
Audi of America Lit. No.: W42 AUDITT0006SM
by Bentley Publishers
Audi TT Repair Manual: 2000-2006
The Audi TT: 2000-2006 Service Manual contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for the Audi TT Coupe and Roadster models from 2000 to 2006.
Click here to view an excerpt procedure from this Audi TT manual: 34b DSG Transmission - Shift Mechanism & Selector Cable
Service to Audi owners is of top priority to Audi and has always included the continuing development and introduction of new and expanded services. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself Audi owner, this manual will help you understand, care for, and repair your Audi.
Although the do-it-yourself Audi owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of theory of operation and step-by-step maintenance and repair information, the Audi owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
- 1.8L turbo gasoline (engine code: ATC, AWP, AMU, BEA)
- 3.2L gasoline (engine code: BHE)
- 02J 5-speed manual (front wheel drive)
- 02M/02Y 5- and 6-speed manual (all wheel drive)
- 09G 6-speed automatic (front wheel drive)
- 02E 6-speed DSG (all wheel drive)
- Covers TT Coupe and Roadster (convertible) models 2000-2006.
- Maintenance procedures: from oil changes to belt replacement.
- Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt replacement for 4-cylinder engines.
- Removal, installation and testing of Motronic fuel injection system components.
- Exhaust system component replacement, including Secondary Air Injection system.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including clutch, gearshift linkage, and drive axles.
- Suspension component replacement, including front struts, rear shocks, springs, front stabilizer bar and alignment procedures and specifications.
- Heating and air conditioning component replacement.
- Body adjustment and repairs, including front door components, fenders, bumper covers and convertible top replacement.
- Audi OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation.
- Comprehensive Audi factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques
Warranty Information: All sales are final on paper repair manuals.
- Type: Repair manual
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same Day or Next Business Day
- Language: English
- Notes: This is a vehicle specific repair manual
- Fit note: Audi TT Coupe: 2000-2005, TT Roadster: 2001-2005 Official Factory Repair Manual Installation requires registration through either the Internet or via telephone @ (800) 585-2382. Installation is restricted to a single computer., Audi TT Service Manual: 2000-2006
- 2006-2006: Base; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2000-2006: All Submodels; All Engines;
- 2002-2002: ALMS Edition; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "AMU"
- 2002-2002: ALMS Edition; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "AWP"
- 2001-2002: Base; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "AMU"
- 2001-2002: Base; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "AWP"
Very Detailed by Audiholic, October 15, 2008
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
It is the size of a phone book, and probably has more numbers too, but is very informative. Wish I had of bought this 3 years ago.