Earn 162 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: P2265
- Mfr #: P2265
2000-2006 Audi TT Quattro Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 25.34 x 15.94 x 1.25 in. core size, 1.25 in. inlet size, 1.25 in. outlet size, 1.94 x 16.31 in. top header, 1.94 x 16.31 in. bottom header. With top right inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 1.25 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Engine Oil Cooler Material: Without EOC
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: No
- Core Dimensions: 25.34 x 15.94 x 1.25 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top right
- Inlet Size: 1.25 in.
- Notes: 1.94 x 16.31 in. top header; 1.94 x 16.31 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.25 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 1J0121253AD
- Replaces Partslink Number: VW3010103
- Transmission Fluid Cooler Material: Without TOC
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 2000-2006: Base; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2002-2002: ALMS Edition; 4 Cyl 1.8L;