1986-1988 BMW 325 Wheel Hub - Replacement - Front, Driver Or Passenger Side, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT WHEEL BEARING AND HUB ASSEMBLY
Secure a smooth and safe ride today! Replace your worn or warped wheel bearing and hub assembly with this premium quality and durable products that we offer. Designed to match OE specifications required for a wide range of applications.Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products. It also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts.
- Location: Front, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Bolt Pattern: 4 x 3.94 in.
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Bearing Type: Ball bearing
- Brake Pilot Diameter: 2.6 in.
- Driven: No
- Flange Inside Diameter: 4.73 in.
- Includes: ABS tone ring
- Notes: 2.83 in. ABS tone ring diameter
- Stud Size: M12 x 1.5 in.
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wheel Pilot Diameter: 2.25 in.
- Fit note: RWD
- 1986-1988: Base; 6 Cyl 2.7L;
Is what it says it is by Rick, July 29, 2014
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I have no issues with these bearings. Needed to learn a few tricks to install without the bearing installation tool but they slipped into place without a problem and my car is as quite as could be.