Earn 185 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
4 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: TS71456
- Mfr #: 71456
1997-2000 BMW 528i Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly - Monroe - Monroe OESpectrum, Front, Driver Side, Black, Twin-tube, Strut assembly, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
MONROE OESPECTRUM SHOCK ABSORBERS
Monroe OESpectrum Shock Absorbers are engineered using Tenneco Exclusive Twin Technology Active Control System. Specialized for foreign nameplate, these twin-tube dampeners have advanced internal damping control design with Impact Control Valve (ICV) that provide exceptional handling in any driving condition, and a patented Low Speed Tunability (LST) piston that isolate impact-related noise, vibration and harshness.
- 10 in. strut body length
Monroe Strut-Mate Boot Kit with jounce bumper sold separately.
- Series: Monroe OESpectrum
- Location: Front, Driver Side
- Design: Twin-tube
- Type: Strut assembly
- Color/Finish: Black
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Damping Type: Non-adjustable
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collapsed Length: 10.25 in.
- Extended Length: 15.5 in.
- Warranty: Lifetime Monroe limited warranty
- Fit note: Without Electronic Adjustable and Electronic Damper Control Suspension
- 1997-2000: Base; 6 Cyl 2.8L;
GOOD BUY by Tylor, September 12, 2008
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Good product for cheap price, batter & cheaper then a lot of other places. Very satisfied.