- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: P232
- Mfr #: P232
Earn DoubleAutoPointsInstead of 105,
1977-1979 Buick Electra Radiator - Replacement - Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 30.5 x 17.25 x 1 in. core size, 1.56 in. inlet size, 1.56 in. outlet size, 18.5 x 2.38 in. top header, 18.5 x 2.17 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 8.5 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 30.5 x 17.25 x 1 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.56 in.
- Notes: 18.5 x 2.38 in. top header; 18.5 x 2.17 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.56 in.
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1978-1979: Park Avenue; 8 Cyl 6.6L;
- 1977-1979: 225; 8 Cyl 6.6L;
- 1977-1979: Limited; 8 Cyl 6.6L;