PACESETTER HEADERS, ARMOR COAT -- 49-state legal; Not for sale or use in California; Cannot be shipped to California addresses
; Features 1-3/4 Mandrel-Bent 16-Gauge Mild Steel Primary Tubing And 2 Surface-Ground Thick Steel Flanged Collector, Utilizes Pacesetter's Armor Coating That Provides A Polished 2000%XB0F High Temperature Metallic-Ceramic Finish, Reduces Underhood Temperatures, Resists Rust And Corrosion, Easy To Clean, With Hook-Ups For Smog And Engine Management Sensors, Comes With Header Extension To Connect To Stock System, May Require Fabrication, Includes Hardware, Gaskets, And Illustrated Installation Instructions, Header Bolts Not Included, With Manufacturer's 3-Year Warranty
- Material: Steel
- Design: 3-2-1
- Color/Finish: Metallic ceramic coated
- Emissions: 49-state legal - no CA shipments
- Product Fit: Minor modifications required
- Quantity Sold: Set of 2
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Number of Cylinders: 6
- Fit note: USA Built Vehicle
This product fits the following Buick Regal submodels
- 1997-2003: GS; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Supercharged, VIN 1"
- 2000-2000: GSE; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Supercharged, VIN 1"
- 1998-1998: 25th Anniversary Edition; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Supercharged, VIN 1"