Earn 94 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: ARBP960901
- Mfr #: ARBP960901
1995 Buick Regal Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - After Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement, 15 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- 15 in. wire length
- Threaded-in type, male connector
- Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability
- Helps reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life
- Location: After Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Male
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 15 in.
- 1995-1995: Base; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN L"
- 1995-1995: Custom; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN L"
- 1995-1995: Gran Sport; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN L"
- 1995-1995: Limited; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN L"
Wrong part for Canadian built trucks by deekay, September 30, 2009
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
This sensor will not work for Canadian built Chevy pick-ups. The Canadian built trucks have a 2X2 connector on the front sensor, not the 1X4 connector that this sensor has.