Earn 91 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: ARBS960917
- Mfr #: ARBS960917
1997-2003 Buick Regal Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - Before Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement, 14.75 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- 14.75 in. wire length
- Threaded-in type, male connector
- Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability
- Helps reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life
- Location: Before Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Male
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 14.75 in.
- 1997-2003: GS; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Supercharged, VIN 1"
- 1997-2003: LS; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN K"
- 2000-2000: GSE; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Supercharged, VIN 1"
- 2000-2000: LSE; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN K"
- 1999-1999: GS; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN K"
- 1998-1998: 25th Anniversary Edition; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Supercharged, VIN 1"
by mick, January 31, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I liked that it was delievered in a few days and worked