Earn 192 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: P2343
- Mfr #: P2343
2000-2004 Buick Regal Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 30.44 x 14.88 x 0.62 in. core size, 1.31 in. inlet size, 1.31 in. outlet size, 1.88 x 15.11 in. top header, 2.31 x 16.44 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 11.5 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Engine Oil Cooler Material: Without EOC
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 30.44 x 14.88 x 0.62 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.31 in.
- Notes: 1.88 x 15.11 in. top header; 2.31 x 16.44 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.31 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 89018542
- Replaces Partslink Number: GM3010428
- Transmission Fluid Cooler Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 2000-2004: GS; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 2000-2004: LS; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 2000-2000: GSE; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 2000-2000: LSE; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
by Bob, December 6, 2012
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Good price and good service. Number of other products. Fast del.