1964-1967 Buick Skylark Exhaust System - Magnaflow - Magnaflow Performance, 2.5 in. Main Piping Diameter, Multiple Exit Options, Multiple Exit Options, Natural, Stainless steel
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
MAGNAFLOW PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEMS
Over the past 30 years, Magnaflow has grown as a market leader of exhaust systems, focusing on three key elements with each product they produce—quality, power and sound. Magnaflow’s Performance exhaust systems feature stainless steel construction and mandrel bent pipes, allowing for greater fuel economy and improved performance. A full-bodied exhaust note, emblematic of the brand, is achieved through the smooth, lap-joint welded body, tightly packed with acoustical fibers designed to dampen irritating pitch tones.
- Series: Magnaflow Performance
- Material: Stainless steel
- Color/Finish: Natural
- Quantity Sold: Assembly
- Muffler Sound Level: Moderate
- Recommended Use: Performance
- Advertised Power Gains: 10% increase in horsepower
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Attachment Style: Bolt/Clamp On
- Exit Location: Multiple Exit Options
- Exit Quantity: Multiple Exit Options
- Main Piping Diameter: 2.5 in.
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet and outlet
- Muffler Finish: Polished
- Muffler Material: Stainless steel
- Muffler Quantity: Two
- Muffler Type: Straight Thru
- Notes: Includes: X-pipe, mounting hardware, 4 x 9 x 14 in. muffler
- System Type: Crossmember-back
- Tip Cut: Turndown
- Tip Diameter: 2.75 in.
- Tip Edge Style: Non-rolled
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Tip Length: 9 in.
- Tip Material: Stainless steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Warranty: Lifetime Magnaflow limited warranty
- 1967-1967: Base; 8 Cyl 5.6L; "GAS"
- 1965-1967: Base; 8 Cyl 6.6L; "GAS"
- 1964-1967: Base; 8 Cyl 4.9L; "GAS"
- 1965-1965: Base; 8 Cyl 7.0L; "GAS"