Earn 94 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 2-3 business days
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: ARBP960901
- Mfr #: ARBP960901
1994-1996 Buick Skylark Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - Upstream, 4-wire, Direct fit, 15 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.Specifications:
- Conical design
- 15 in. wire length
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Location: Upstream
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 2-3 business days
- Connector Type: Male
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 15 in.
- 1996-1996: Olympic Gold Edition; 6 Cyl 3.1L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN M"
- 1994-1996: Custom; 6 Cyl 3.1L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN M"
- 1994-1996: Gran Sport; 6 Cyl 3.1L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN M"
- 1994-1996: Limited; 6 Cyl 3.1L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN M"
Wrong part for Canadian built trucks by deekay, September 30, 2009
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
This sensor will not work for Canadian built Chevy pick-ups. The Canadian built trucks have a 2X2 connector on the front sensor, not the 1X4 connector that this sensor has.