1965-1974 Cadillac Fleetwood Ignition Coil - Replacement - Canister, Standard, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Fire up your ignition system with this brand new Replacement Ignition Coil!
Features canister design and built to match OE specifications for accurate, maintenance-free operation; it is 100 percent factory-tested to ensure reliable and long lasting performance.
Notes: 12 volts, stud type, 3-prong female terminal, external mounting location
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Design: Canister
- Type: Standard
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Attachment Style: Female
- 1970-1974: All Submodels; All Engines;
- 1968-1969: 60 Special; 8 Cyl 7.7L;
- 1968-1969: 75; 8 Cyl 7.7L;
- 1968-1969: Base; 8 Cyl 7.7L;
- 1968-1969: Brougham; 8 Cyl 7.7L;
- 1965-1967: 60 Special; 8 Cyl 7.0L;
- 1965-1967: 75; 8 Cyl 7.0L;
- 1965-1967: Base; 8 Cyl 7.0L;