1992-1997 Cadillac Seville Hitch - Curt - Rear, Powdercoated black, Receiver
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
CURT CLASS II RECEIVER HITCH
Curt's hitches give reliability and convenience. What's more, it is a step above the rest with its powder coat finishing process. Curt mechanically de-scales its steel products, and subjects them to an extensive washing system before applying. This ensures the optimum thickness of high quality powder coat. Purchase this item and you're guaranteed to make a good investment for your vehicle.
- Made of heavy gauge steel
- Perfect for light-duty towing
- Manufactured using precision and robotic welding for superior strength and fit
- Its WeatherTite construction prevents interior rust and corrosion by sealing main body
- Designed with an open back end for easy cleaning
- Includes 2 in. Euromount, pin, and clip
- Easy no-drill installation
- Location: Rear
- Type: Receiver
- Color/Finish: Powdercoated black
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Class: Class II - Light duty
- Receiver Tube Size: 1.25 in.
- Recommended Use: Small ATV/Motorcycle trailers or similar
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Maximum Gross Trailer Weight: 3500 lbs.
- Maximum Tongue Weight: 300 lbs.
- Notes: With 2 in. Euromount, pin, and clip
- Requires Drilling: No
- Tube Shape: Square
- Warranty: Lifetime Curt limited warranty with 1-year warranty on finish
- Fit note: Sedan
- 1994-1997: SLS; 8 Cyl 4.6L;
- 1993-1997: STS; 8 Cyl 4.6L;
- 1992-1993: Base; 8 Cyl 4.9L;
- 1992-1992: STS; 8 Cyl 4.9L;