2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly - Replacement - Front, Driver Or Passenger Side, Black, Monotube, Shock absorber, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT SHOCK ABSORBER
Our REPLACEMENT shock absorber is manufactured from high quality materials and are built to match OE specifications at very affordable price. Get rid of your worn damper and restore your vehicle's steering precision and handling characteristics with this product. Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides maximum safety and stability
- Greatly improves passenger comfort in all road conditions
- Location: Front, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Design: Monotube
- Type: Shock absorber
- Color/Finish: Black
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Damping Type: Non-adjustable
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Collapsed Length: 10.63 in.
- Damper Travel: 4.49 in.
- Extended Length: 15.12 in.
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Lower Mount Style: Clevis/fork
- Notes: Includes shock bushings, washers, and nut
- Upper Mount Style: Stem
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: 4WD, With Off-Road Chassis Package, Except Premium Smooth Ride or Off-Road Chassis Suspension, RWD, Except Electronic and Premium Smooth Ride Suspension
- 2005-2006: LS; 8 Cyl 5.3L;
- 2005-2006: LT; 8 Cyl 5.3L;
- 2004-2006: Z66; 8 Cyl 5.3L;
- 2002-2006: Z71; 8 Cyl 5.3L;
- 2002-2005: Base; 8 Cyl 5.3L;
- 2003-2003: North Face; 8 Cyl 5.3L;
- 2003-2003: WHB; 8 Cyl 5.3L;
- 2002-2003: On Road Edition; 8 Cyl 5.3L;
by , June 23, 2014
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
i would buy again. and probably will for another car.