HEDMAN ELITE ULTRA-DUTY FULL-LENGTH HEADER, STEEL, CERAMIC METALLIC-COATED, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- 49-state legal; Not for sale or use in California; Cannot be shipped to California addresses
; 1.75 in. tube diameter, 14-gauge tube wall thickness, 3 in. flange collector, 0.375 in. standard head flange; Premium gasket and installation hardware included; 4-1 design; Round head port; Coated with Hedman's premium ceramic-metallic substance that protects the headers against harsh elements and withstands temperature up to 1400 degrees Fahrenheit; This coating keeps more heat inside the tubes to speed up the exhaust flow, providing better performance and cooler under hood temperatures; Made in USA.
- Series: Hedman Elite Ultra-Duty
- Material: Steel
- Design: 4-1
- Color/Finish: Ceramic coated
- Emissions: 49-state legal - no CA shipments
- Product Fit: Minor modifications required
- Quantity Sold: Set of 2
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collector Attachment Style: Flange
- Collector Diameter: 3 in.
- Head Flange Style: Standard
- Head Flange Thickness: 0.25 in.
- Head Port Shape: Round
- Number of Cylinders: 8
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.75 in.
- Warranty: Lifetime Hedman limited warranty
- Fit note: Use 1975 And Later Model Clutch Linkage Located At Rear Of Engine, Except 727 Torqueflite Transmission, Elite Replacement Gasket PN
This product fits the following Chevrolet C10 submodels
- 1978-1980: Big Ten; 8 Cyl 7.4L;
- 1975-1980: Cheyenne; 8 Cyl 7.4L;
- 1975-1980: Custom Deluxe; 8 Cyl 7.4L;
- 1975-1980: Scottsdale; 8 Cyl 7.4L;
- 1975-1980: Silverado; 8 Cyl 7.4L;