Earn 243 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
4 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: P1485
- Mfr #: P1485
1993-2002 Chevrolet Camaro Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 24.75 x 17.25 x 1 in. core size, 1.31 in. inlet size, 1.31 in. outlet size, 2.31 x 18.56 in. top header, 2.31 x 18.56 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 11.5 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Engine Oil Cooler Material: Without EOC
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 24.75 x 17.25 x 1 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.31 in.
- Notes: 2.31 x 18.56 in. top header; 2.31 x 18.56 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.31 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 52470330
- Replaces Partslink Number: GM3010168
- Transmission Fluid Cooler Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1995-2002: Base; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 1996-1997: RS; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 1993-1995: Base; 6 Cyl 3.4L;
fine product great price by SuperSport, November 17, 2009
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
It's a beautiful new radiator. When I installed it I couldn't get the a/c condenser to hand on the radiator by the four tabs like it should. Something was hanging up, and after much trial, error, measuring and examining it happens that the new radiator has a molded in support bracket for the lower a/c line that the old radiator doesn't have. After I sawed off the offending bracket (very easy to do) the fit was fine and installation easy.