PACESETTER HEADERS, STEEL, BLACK, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- 49-state legal; Not for sale or use in California; Cannot be shipped to California addresses
; 1.5 in. tube diameter, 16-gauge tube wall thickness, 3 in. flange collector, 0.38 in. standard head flange; Gasket, illustrated instruction, and header extension included to connect to stock system; 4-2-1 two-piece design; These easy-to-clean headers feature mandrel-bent mild steel primary tubing that is black-painted to reduce under hood temperature and to resist rust and corrosion; They significantly boost performance and increase engine efficiency; Hook-ups for smog and engine management sensors; Pre-catalyst vehicles must use original emission control devices; It is the responsibility of the customer to reinstall these devices on the vehicle.
- Material: Mild steel
- Design: 4-2-1
- Color/Finish: Black
- Emissions: 49-state legal - no CA shipments
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collector Attachment Style: Flange
- Collector Diameter: 3 in.
- Equal Length Primary Tubes: No
- Head Flange Style: Standard
- Head Flange Thickness: 0.38 in.
- Head Port Shape: Round
- Includes: Gasket(s)
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.5 in.
- Primary Tube Wall Thickness: 16-gauge
- Warranty: 3-year Pacesetter limited warranty
- Fit note: USA Built Vehicle
This product fits the following Chevrolet Cobalt submodels
- 2007-2007: LS; All Engines;
- 2007-2007: LT; All Engines;
- 2007-2007: LTZ; All Engines;
- 2006-2006: LTZ; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, FI, L61, Naturally Aspirated, VIN F"
- 2005-2006: LS; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, FI, L61, Naturally Aspirated, VIN F"
- 2005-2006: LT; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, FI, L61, Naturally Aspirated, VIN F"
- 2005-2005: Base; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, FI, L61, Naturally Aspirated, VIN F"