1959-1984 Chevrolet El Camino Engine Assembly - Blue Print - V8, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Blue Print Engine Assembly is completely balanced, blueprinted, and dyno-tested. Comes complete with a fuel system, ignition system, and water and fuel pumps. Tested, analyzed, and ensures predictable and reliable performance.
- 1.44 in. diameter valve springs
- 2.02 in. swirl polished intake valves
- 1.6 in. swirl polished exhaust valves
- 380 ft./lbs. of torque
- 9.5:1 compression ratio
- Dyno tested to produce 360 h.p.
- 4 bolt main block
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Hardened push rods, retainers, and springs
- Flat tappet hydraulic lifter
- New Dart aluminum cylinder heads
- Includes Professional Products dual plane satin finish intake manifold, Edelbrock 600 cfm carburetor, Signature series aluminum valve covers, and brass freeze plugs
- 110 degree lobe separation
- Duration at 0.05 in. lift is 224 intake/230 exhaust and maximum lift of 0.48 in. intake/0.49 in. exhaust
- Ignition timing: 13 to 16 degree initial/34 degree total timing advance
- Balanced within 2g on a computerized balancer
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness and honed on a computer controlled machine to within 0.0002 in. straightness and roundness
- New Scat cast crankshaft, new Scat I-beam rods, Keith Black hypereutectic pistons with Hastings moly rings, Melling high volume oil pump, and heavy duty double roller timing set
- Type: V8
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Assembly
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 35-37 business days
- 1977-1984: Conquista; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1975-1984: SS; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1959-1984: Base; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1979-1979: Royal Knight; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1975-1977: Classic; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1969-1974: Custom; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"