- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: P1216
- Mfr #: P1216
Earn DoubleAutoPointsInstead of 113,
1991-1993 Chevrolet Lumina Radiator - Replacement - Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 28.25 x 15.06 x 1.25 in. core size, 1.31 in. inlet size, 1.31 in. outlet size, 2.38 x 16.5 in. top header, 2.17 x 16.5 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 11.5 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 28.25 x 15.06 x 1.25 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.31 in.
- Notes: 2.38 x 16.5 in. top header; 2.17 x 16.5 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.31 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 52498583
- Replaces Partslink Number: GM3010210
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: Without Engine Oil Cooler, Transmission Oil Cooler On Driver Side
- 1992-1993: Euro; 6 Cyl 3.4L;
- 1991-1993: Base; 6 Cyl 3.1L;
- 1991-1993: Euro; 6 Cyl 3.1L;
- 1991-1993: Z34; 6 Cyl 3.4L;