1991-1998 Chevrolet Lumina Speed Sensor - Replacement - Vehicle speed sensor, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
- Type: Vehicle speed sensor
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Notes: Blade type; 2-prong male terminal; With hold down bracket and O-ring
- Number of Wires: 2
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: 4-Speed, Automatic Transaxle, Automatic Transaxle, With 20 Bolt Transmission Pan, Automatic Transaxle, With 20 Bolt Transmission Pan
- 1998-1998: LTZ; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "VIN K"
- 1997-1998: Base; 6 Cyl 3.1L; "VIN M"
- 1997-1998: LS; 6 Cyl 3.1L; "VIN M"
- 1997-1998: LTZ; 6 Cyl 3.1L; "VIN M"
- 1997-1997: LTZ; 6 Cyl 3.4L; "VIN X"
- 1992-1996: All Submodels; All Engines;
- 1991-1993: Base; All Engines;
- 1991-1993: Euro; All Engines;
- 1991-1993: Z34; All Engines;
Did not work by docnoe, August 19, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
i installed the speed sensor but the light did not go out. Diagnostics indicated that I needed a speed sensor but replacing it did not do a thing.