EDELBROCK THUNDER AVS SERIES CARBURETOR, CAST FINISH, 650 CFM -- 49-state legal; Not for sale or use in California; Cannot be shipped to California addresses
; This Carburetor Is Built For Performance And Quality, Designed And Calibrated For Optimum Street Performance In Small-Block And Some Big-Block Engines, Matches With A Variety Of Manifolds That Include Edelbrock Performer, Performer EPS, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap, Torker II And Other Brands Of Similar Design, Comes With Primary 0.095 And Secondary 0.098 Metering Jets, 0.068 X 0.047 Metering Rods, And 5 in. HG Orange Step-Up Spring, May Need Carb Stud Kits #8008 Or #8024, Not Legal For Sale Or Use On Pollution Controlled Motor Vehicles, With Exclusive 12-Month Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS Complete Satisfaction Warranty
- Series: Edelbrock Thunder AVS
- Condition: New
- Emissions: 49-state legal - no CA shipments
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Calibrated: Yes
- Choke Type: Manual
- Flange Style: Square bore
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Number of Barrels: Four
- Number of Fuel Inlets: Single
- Rated CFM: 650 CFM
- Secondary Type: Air valve
- Throttle Linkage Type: Universal
- Warranty: 12-month Edelbrock limited warranty
This product fits the following Chevrolet V3500 submodels
- 1989-1989: Cheyenne; 8 Cyl 7.4L; "CARB, VIN W"
- 1989-1989: Scottsdale; 8 Cyl 7.4L; "CARB, VIN W"
- 1989-1989: Silverado; 8 Cyl 7.4L; "CARB, VIN W"