2005-2008 Chrysler 300 Radiator - Replacement - Natural, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
- Number of Rows: 1
- Core Dimensions: 24.25 x 18.57 x 1 in.
- Configuration: 24 x 18 in. core
- Color/Finish: Natural
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: No
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Size: 1.44 in.
- Notes: 1.69 x 19.25 in. top header; 1.69 x 19.25 in. bottom header
- Outlet Size: 1.44 in.
- Replaces DPI Number: 2766
- Replaces OE Number: 5137692AA
- Replaces Partslink Number: CH3010314
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: Standard Duty Cooling
- 2008-2008: LX; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS"
- 2005-2008: C SRT8; 8 Cyl 6.1L; "GAS"
- 2005-2008: C; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS"
- 2005-2008: Limited; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "GAS"
- 2005-2008: Touring; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "GAS"
- 2005-2007: Base; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS"
chrysler 300c radiator by rrr, July 15, 2014
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
The radiator is a direct fit. It is 1/4 inch thinner which makes the car run a little hotter but still below 1/2 on the temp. gauge. I think the fact it is a little thinner probably makes it easier to install because it gives you a little more room to slide it into position.