PACESETTER HEADER, STEEL, BLACK, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- Product legal for sale in California under Executive Order (EO) number D-439-4. Before purchasing this product, please check the Executive Order at www.arb.ca.gov to verify whether this product is allowed for installation on your specific vehicle application
; 1.63 in. tube diameter, 16-gauge tube wall thickness, 2.25 in. flange collector, 0.38 in. standard head flange; Gasket, reducer, and header extension included to connect to stock system; 4-2-1, two-piece design; Round head port; Easy-to-clean; Features mandrel-bent mild steel primary tubing that is black-painted to reduce under hood temperature and to resist rust and corrosion; Significantly boosts performance and increase engine efficiency; Hook-ups for smog and engine management sensors; Pre-catalyst vehicles must use original emission control devices; It is the responsibility of the customer to reinstall these devices on the vehicle.
- Material: Steel
- Design: 4-2-1
- Color/Finish: Black
- Emissions: 50-state legal
- Product Fit: Minor modifications required
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collector Attachment Style: Flange
- Collector Diameter: 2.25 in.
- Equal Length Primary Tubes: No
- Head Flange Style: Standard
- Head Flange Thickness: 0.38 in.
- Head Port Shape: Round
- Includes: Gasket and header extension
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.63 in.
- Primary Tube Wall Thickness: 16-gauge
- Warranty: 3-year Pacesetter limited warranty
- Fit note: USA Built Vehicle
This product fits the following Chrysler Sebring submodels
- 1996-1999: JX; All Engines;
- 1996-1999: JXi; All Engines;
- 1995-1999: LX; All Engines;
- 1995-1999: LXi; All Engines;