Earn 87 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(2 customer reviews)
- Part #: ARBP960904
- Mfr #: ARBP960904
2001-2004 Chrysler Sebring Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - Before Or After Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, Direct fit, 15.75 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.Specifications:
- Conical design
- 15.75 in. wire length
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Location: Before Or After Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Female
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 15.75 in.
- Fit note: Except Next Generation Eng Control
- 2004-2004: Base; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "FLEX"
- 2004-2004: Base; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, EER"
- 2004-2004: Touring; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "FLEX"
- 2004-2004: Touring; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, EER"
- 2003-2004: GTC; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "FLEX"
- 2003-2004: GTC; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, EER"
- 2003-2004: Limited; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "FLEX"
- 2003-2004: Limited; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, EER"
- 2003-2003: LX; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "FLEX"
- 2003-2003: LX; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, EER"
- 2003-2003: LXi; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "FLEX"
- 2003-2003: LXi; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, EER"
- 2002-2002: GTC; 6 Cyl 2.7L;
- 2002-2002: LX Plus; 6 Cyl 2.7L;
- 2002-2002: Limited; 6 Cyl 2.7L;
- 2001-2002: LX; 6 Cyl 2.7L;
- 2001-2002: LXi; 6 Cyl 2.7L;
- 2001-2001: LXi Limited; 6 Cyl 2.7L;
Works perfect by TJ, January 24, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Got it delivered pretty fast. Installed with no problems. Everything fit and plugged in perfect.
by , November 2, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I have yet to install the oxygen sensor as I am having challenges removing the old one! My next move it to use an acetyline torch to heat up the surrounding base and try again! I did receive it in the mail in a timely manner!