DAYCO SERPENTINE BELT -- 6-rib, 0.17 in. thick, 0.82 in. top width, 79.53 in. effective length, W rib profile, standard rib type, rubber backside material, EPDM, Aramid reinforced compound; Multiple-rib design provides better belt-to-pulley contact for less slippage extending its service than conventional V-belts; Eliminates the need for matching and allows controlled slippage in shock overload situations; Transverse groove design runs cooler up to 50 degrees Fahrenheit and dramatically reduces rib cracking for longer belt life of at least 40 percent; The groove design provides flexual stress relief for increased flexibility in both normal and backside bending; Also renders the belt less susceptible to environmental factors such as dust and splash-induced slip; Superior manufacturing technology uses a rubber backing that maximizes load-carrying capability and minimizes the noise that is often associated with competition's belts; Torque-carrying capacity meets or even exceeds conventional multi-rib belts; Features a cord saturated with a specially formulated treatment that insures length and tension stability.
- Type: Serpentine belt
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Effective Length: 79.50 in.
- Rib Count: 6
- Top Width: 0.82 in.
- Warranty: Dayco limited warranty
- Fit note: Van, With Air Conditioning
This product fits the following Chrysler Town & Country submodels
- 2010-2010: Walter P. Chrysler Signature Series; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 1"
- 2009-2010: LX; 6 Cyl 3.3L; "FLEX, FI, EGV, Naturally Aspirated, VIN E"
- 2009-2010: Touring; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 1"
- 2008-2008: Touring; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN P"