1991-1995 Chrysler Town & Country Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 25.63 x 15 x 1.25 in. core size, 1.31 in. inlet size, 1.56 in. outlet size, 2.38 x 15.63 in. top header, 2.38 x 15.63 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 12 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Engine Oil Cooler Material: Without EOC
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: No
- Core Dimensions: 25.63 x 15 x 1.25 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: Yes
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.31 in.
- Notes: 2.38 x 15.63 in. top header; 2.38 x 15.63 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 2
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.56 in.
- Replaces Partslink Number: CH3010170
- Transmission Fluid Cooler Material: Without TOC
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1994-1995: Base; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 1991-1993: Base; 6 Cyl 3.3L;