DAYCO TIMING BELT -- 38.12 in. effective length, 1.15 in. top width, 121 teeth; Features patented and self-lubricating fabric that provides exceptional resistance to abrasion for extended pulley and belt life; Its molded cog design runs quieter and is more economical than chain drives; Designed with a high modulus glass fiber non-stretch cord that delivers precise length stability to keep the engine running smoothly over the life of the belt; The belt's compounding and tooth configurations are designed for specific applications ranging from normal service to high performance and high temperature engines; Meets all OEM specifications; With Dayco limited warranty.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Length: 38.12 in.
- Tooth Quantity: 121
- Warranty: Dayco limited warranty
- Width: 1.15 in.
- Fit note: Car
This product fits the following Dodge Colt submodels
- 1994-1994: Base; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN C"
- 1994-1994: ES; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN C"
- 1993-1993: GL; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN C"
- 1992-1992: SE; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN D"