DENSO REGULAR CLASS TRADITIONAL SPARK PLUG, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- 14 mm thread, 9.5 mm reach, 13/16 in. hex size, gasket seat, resistor type, removable terminal, projected tip, U-groove ground electrode, 0.027 in. gap size, 16 heat range; Designed with heavy duty insulator that provides unparalleled dielectric strength and thermal conductivity under extreme temperatures; The five-rib design prevents flashover while decreasing voltage loss; Its copper glass seal bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal; Features a platinum center electrode that utilizes platinum to shrink the surface area of the center electrode tip for maximum firing performance and minimum voltage requirements; The platinum ground electrode resists gas and electrical erosion and corrosion extending service intervals to 60,000 miles.
- Series: Denso Standard
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Electrode Core Material: Copper
- Plug Type: Resistor
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same Day or Next Business Day
- Gap Size: 0.027 in.
- Reach: 9.5 mm
- Thread Size: 14 mm
- Warranty: 12-month Denso limited warranty
This product fits the following Dodge D200 Series submodels
- 1963-1967: Base; 8 Cyl 6.3L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1960-1966: Base; 8 Cyl 5.2L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"