Earn 659 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
4 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: H5853001
- Mfr #: 53001
2005-2010 Dodge Dakota Power Programmer - Hypertech - Hypertech Max Energy Econ, 50-state legal, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Hypertech Max Energy E-Con Power Programmer is a gem that has it all. So if you want maximum fuel economy without all of those complicated, fuel burning power-adders, pick yourself up a Hypertech E-CON Programmer today!
- Ability to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Comes with USB cable and CD to easily update correct calibration over the internet
- Download and save stock tuning program
- Engine tuning delivers an excellent power gains, smooth transmission operation, and can be used for towing up to the maximum weight specified by the vehicle manufacturer
Notes: 50-state legal
- Series: Hypertech Max Energy Econ
- Emissions: 50-state legal
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Mounting Type: Hand held
- Product Class: Fuel saver
- Adjustability Type: Transmission shift point
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Built-in Display: Yes
- Built-in Display Type: LCD
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Internet Upgradeability: Yes
- Requires Laptop: Yes
- Rev Limiter Adjustability: Yes
- Speedometer Recalibration: Yes
- Top Speed Limit Adjustability: Yes
- Trouble Code Clearing: Yes
- Trouble Code Read Out: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Hypertech limited warranty
- 2008-2010: All Submodels; All Engines;
- 2007-2007: Laramie; 6 Cyl 3.7L;
- 2007-2007: Laramie; 8 Cyl 4.7L; "VIN N"
- 2007-2007: Laramie; 8 Cyl 4.7L; "VIN P"
- 2007-2007: SLT; 6 Cyl 3.7L;
- 2007-2007: SLT; 8 Cyl 4.7L; "VIN N"
- 2007-2007: SLT; 8 Cyl 4.7L; "VIN P"
- 2007-2007: ST; 6 Cyl 3.7L;
- 2007-2007: ST; 8 Cyl 4.7L; "VIN N"
- 2007-2007: ST; 8 Cyl 4.7L; "VIN P"
- 2005-2006: Laramie; 8 Cyl 4.7L;
- 2005-2006: SLT; 8 Cyl 4.7L;
- 2005-2006: ST; 8 Cyl 4.7L;
- 2005-2005: Sport; 8 Cyl 4.7L;
good product by Joe, June 15, 2008
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I drive a 07 Dodge 2500 4x4 with a hemi and the econ bumped me up 2 mpg