Earn 5159 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 5-6 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(2 customer reviews)
- Part #: MEIC2870C
- Mfr #: C2870C
2000-2002 Dodge Dakota Engine Long Block - Marshall Engines - V8, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Marshall Engines Remanufactured Premium Long Block Engines are built to the superior quality standards, assembled with precision and impeccable quality control, superior to rebuilt engines, and are shipped with the best warranty in the replacement engine industry. Completely remanufactured engine with all new wear parts, tight tolerances, and run-tested reliability.
- Passenger side cam gear has 16 notches in sensor ring
- 16-teeth crank sensor ring
- 100 percent mag inspected and pressure tested, vacuum tested for perfect seal, decks milled and surface checked
- Supplied with adjusted valve train components, gasket set, and new oil pump
- Bake cleaned and shot blasted cylinder heads
- Checked bend and journal polished to achieves perfect seal
- Installed camshafts, valves and springs, and 3-angled cut on valve seats
- Micro-polished design exceeding the original finish ensuring proper bearing lubrication and a final wash to ensure that crank is clean
- Type: V8
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 5-6 business days
- Engine Displacement: 4.7
- Includes: Cylinder heads
- Number of Cylinders: 8
- Warranty: 3-year or 100,000-mile Marshall Engines limited warranty
- Fit note: Except High Output
- 2002-2002: SXT; 8 Cyl 4.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN N"
- 2000-2002: Base; 8 Cyl 4.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN N"
- 2000-2002: SLT; 8 Cyl 4.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN N"
- 2000-2002: Sport; 8 Cyl 4.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN N"
by , July 8, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Engine appears to be built well. Compression and power is good. Runs smoothly and feels like new. Great deal for an essentially new motor. Marshall Engines has a bad rating from the Better Business Bureau, but the product I received is great. I believe the poor rating is because they do not honor the warranty unless the engine is installed by a certified technician. I have 1000 miles on the motor with no issues and no sign of future issues.
by Old Crow, August 1, 2010
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I'm very pleased with my engine. I have used rebuilt engines in the past and have had mixed results. This engine seems to be professionally built in every way. Your registration form asked if I would buy another one. If this engine lasts as long as my original, I won't have to buy another one. Thanks for your help.