2006 Dodge Durango Oxygen Sensor - Denso - Driver Side, After Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Denso Super Class First Time Fit Oxygen Sensors are specifically designed to meet the challenging demands of today's engines. Each of Denso's Oxygen Sensor is constructed from the highest quality materials available. Manufactured to the OE standards and subjected to rigorous safety and performance tests.
- 11.81 in. lead wire
- Constructed from high quality stainless steel, porous polytetrafluoroethylene, fluorine rubber, aluminum oxide, high-grade platinum, and ceramics
- Double protection layer
- Aluminum oxide trap layer
- Porous PTFE filter
- Stainless steel housing
- Location: Driver Side, After Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Replaces OE Number: 56029049AA
- Warranty: 12-month Denso limited warranty
- 2006-2006: Adventurer; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 2"
- 2006-2006: Limited; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 2"
- 2006-2006: SLT; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 2"