2005-2006 Dodge Durango Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - After Catalytic Converter, Driver Or Passenger Side, 4-wire, Direct fit, 17.75 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.Specifications:
- Conical design
- 17.75 in. wire length
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Location: After Catalytic Converter, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Gender: Female
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 17.75 in.
- 2006-2006: Adventurer; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 2"
- 2006-2006: Limited; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 2"
- 2006-2006: SLT; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 2"
by jj, November 13, 2012
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
the oxygen sensor didnt work on my 2004 1500 dodge ram. the new after market sensors werent compatable with the factory sensors. only the factory ones work now its all good