DAYCO TIMING BELT -- 63.63 in. effective length, 1.19 in. top width, 202 teeth; For water pump driven by timing belt; Features patented and self-lubricating fabric that provides exceptional resistance to abrasion for extended pulley and belt life; Its molded cog design runs quieter and is more economical than chain drives; Designed with a high modulus glass fiber non-stretch cord that delivers precise length stability to keep the engine running smoothly over the life of the belt; The belt's compounding and tooth configurations are designed for specific applications ranging from normal service to high performance and high temperature engines; Meets all OEM specifications; With Dayco limited warranty.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Length: 63.63 in.
- Tooth Quantity: 202
- Width: 1.19 in.
- Fit note: Car
This product fits the following Dodge Intrepid submodels
- 1995-1997: Base; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN F"
- 1995-1997: ES; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN F"