1985 Dodge Lancer Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly - Monroe - Monroe Sensa-trac, Front, Black, Twin-tube, Strut assembly, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
MONROE SENSA-TRAC STRUT ASSEMBLIES
Monroe Sensa-Trac Strut Assemblies are made to adjust on varying road and weight conditions. Offering increased control and uncompromised ride comfort, these products will provide extra control and proven safety margin on harsh road irregularities. With their PSD (Position Sensitive Damping) and SafeTech system, exclusive precision tapered grooves with applications engineered valving and Fluon banded piston will improve the ride quality and safety characteristics.
- 6 in. damper travel
- 14.13 in. body length
- Series: Monroe Sensa-trac
- Location: Front
- Design: Twin-tube
- Type: Strut assembly
- Color/Finish: Black
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Damping Type: Non-adjustable
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collapsed Length: 11.63 in.
- Extended Length: 17.63 in.
- Warranty: Lifetime Monroe limited warranty
- Fit note: To 12/85, Use PN[AK37] To Replace OEM Lower Mounting Hardware If Necessary
- 1985-1985: All Submodels; All Engines;