1984-1988 Dodge Mini Ram Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly - Replacement - Rear, Driver Or Passenger Side, Black, Twin-tube, Shock Absorber, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT SHOCK ABSORBER
Our REPLACEMENT shock absorber is manufactured from high quality materials and are built to match OE specifications at very affordable price. Get rid of your worn damper and restore your vehicle's steering precision and handling characteristics with this product. Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides maximum safety and stability
- Greatly improves passenger comfort in all road conditions
- Location: Rear, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Design: Twin-tube
- Type: Shock Absorber
- Color/Finish: Black
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Damping Type: Non-Adjustable
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Collapsed Length: 11.34 in.
- Damper Travel: 6.57 in.
- Extended Length: 17.91 in.
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Lower Mount Style: Loop
- Upper Mount Style: Loop
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1987-1988: Base; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
- 1987-1988: Base; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1987-1987: Royal; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
- 1987-1987: Royal; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1984-1987: Base; 4 Cyl 2.2L;
- 1984-1987: Base; 4 Cyl 2.6L;
- 1984-1987: Royal; 4 Cyl 2.2L;
- 1984-1987: Royal; 4 Cyl 2.6L;
Be careful on O E statements by , January 6, 2015
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
When ordering product it stated O E replacement.Be careful on what you order. The product does work but its not an O E product.