Earn 271 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
4 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: P1553
- Mfr #: P1553
1994-1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 35.94 x 19.34 x 2.25 in. core size, 1.75 in. inlet size, 1.94 in. outlet size, 3.5 x 20.19 in. top header, 3.5 x 20.19 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built without engine and transmission oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Engine Oil Cooler Material: Without EOC
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: No
- Core Dimensions: 35.94 x 19.34 x 2.25 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.75 in.
- Notes: 3.5 x 20.19 in. top header; 3.5 x 20.19 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 2
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.94 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 52006479
- Replaces Partslink Number: CH3010158
- Transmission Fluid Cooler Material: Without TOC
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1997-1999: Laramie; 8 Cyl 5.9L;
- 1997-1999: ST; 8 Cyl 5.9L;
- 1997-1999: Sport; 8 Cyl 5.9L;
- 1994-1996: Base; 8 Cyl 5.9L;
Quality replacement product by hunter, January 28, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Only time will tell if this product is up to the task as far as durability goes.