Earn 245 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: P1108
- Mfr #: P1108
1991-1994 Dodge Shadow Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 22.31 x 14.44 x 1 in. core size, 1.25 in. inlet size, 1.25 in. outlet size, 2.25 x 15.38 in. top header, 2.25 x 15.17 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom left outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 8 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 22.31 x 14.44 x 1 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.25 in.
- Notes: 2.25 x 15.38 in. top header; 2.25 x 15.17 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom left
- Outlet Size: 1.25 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 4401968
- Replaces Partslink Number: CH3010115
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1993-1994: Base; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
- 1992-1994: ES; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1991-1994: ES; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
- 1993-1993: High Line; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1991-1993: High Line; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
- 1992-1992: America; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
by , November 19, 2009
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
The radiator came in a timely fashion and was in good shape. It was easy getting the part online.