DAYCO TIMING BELT -- 8.95 in. effective length, 1.26 in. top width, 257 teeth; For water pump driven by timing belt; Features patented and self-lubricating fabric that provides exceptional resistance to abrasion for extended pulley and belt life; Its molded cog design runs quieter and is more economical than chain drives; Designed with a high modulus glass fiber non-stretch cord that delivers precise length stability to keep the engine running smoothly over the life of the belt; The belt's compounding and tooth configurations are designed for specific applications ranging from normal service to high performance and high temperature engines; Meets all OEM specifications; With Dayco limited warranty.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Length: 8.95 in.
- Tooth Quantity: 257
- Width: 1.26 in.
- Fit note: Car
This product fits the following Dodge Stealth submodels
- 1993-1996: R/T Turbo; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, Turbocharged, VIN K"
- 1993-1996: R/T; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN J"
- 1993-1993: ES; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN J"
- 1991-1992: ES; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN B"
- 1991-1992: R/T Turbo; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, 6G72T, Turbocharged, VIN C"
- 1991-1992: R/T; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN B"